USERS SHOULD READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE CONSULTING OR USING THIS WEBSITE.
The use of this Website is governed by the following terms and conditions of use (hereinafter the ‘Terms and Conditions of Use’). By entering this Website, you unconditionally agree to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of Use, and the relevant general terms and conditions of sale when you make an online purchase on this Website. If you do not accept all the Terms and Conditions of Use, please exit this Website immediately.
This Website is operated by NQY.beauty (hereinafter ‘NQY’ and collectively with its subsidiaries ‘The Brand Business Group Ltd’, a British corporation having its registered place of business at Brook House, Church Lane, Garforth, England, LS25 1HB. Company registration no. GB 09416288. The products offered on the Website are sold directly by NQY. NQY reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website at its sole discretion, at any time and without notice. The use of the Website after such amendments implies full acceptance of the Terms and Conditions of Use in their amended version.
No right, title and/or interest deriving from or pertaining to the Content, material or software of the Website may be deemed assigned to or acquired by you as a result of your use of the Website. You agree to accept and abide by all copyright or trademark notices and other notices contained on the Website and in the Content. All rights are reserved in all countries worldwide.
In no event shall NQY or any other The Brand Business Group Ltd company be liable (on whatever basis, either contractual and non-contractual) for any direct, indirect, incidental, ancillary, financial or non-financial damage whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profit or revenue, data or programming, even if NQY has been advised of the possibility of such damages) arising out of:
(a) your use of the Website, including, but not limited to, any loss or damage caused by any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in any information accessed on or through the Website,
(b) any transaction concluded through or from the Website,
(c) your inability to use the Website for whatever reason, including, but not limited to, communications failure or any other failure with transmission or delivery of any information accessed on or through the Website,
(d) the deletion, correction, damage, loss or failure to store any information concerning or transmitted on the Website,
(e) the use of any products or services obtained on or through the Website,
(f) unauthorized access to the Website and unauthorized alteration to transmissions or data,
(g) statements or conduct of any third party on the Website or
(h) any other matter relating to the Website.
Therefore, by using this Website, you undertake to bear all risks connected with such use, holding NQY or any other The Brand Business Group Ltd company harmless from any damage deriving or caused by the use of this Website or connected with it.
NQY will make any effort to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the information included on this Website but cannot absolutely guarantee that the information is complete, accurate and constantly up to date and that the Website does not contain any imperfections or that such imperfections will be corrected.
In the event that applicable laws do not allow the disclaimer of liability or exclusion of the above-mentioned implied warranties, said exclusions and disclaimers may not apply to you, either wholly or partially.
Any reference to any product or service which has been or may be provided by NQY or any other company authorised by NQY for this purpose does not amount to a promise that such product or service will be available at any time. Changes to or improvements in such products or services may be made at any time without notice. Material in this Website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. NQY is not liable or responsible for any inaccuracies or errors, or for any loss or damage caused by or arising from any user’s reliance on information obtained from or through this Website. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information and other content available through this Website.
However, NQY reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Website (or any part thereof) at any time, temporarily or permanently, with or without notice. You agree that NQY shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. You can at any time reset your browser to reject all cookies or to notify you when a new cookie is being sent. However, rejecting cookies may prevent you from using certain functions of the Website.
(a) Other The Brand Business Group companies;
(b) Companies, consultants and professionals providing assistance and/or consulting, or performing related services that are instrumental to data processing (e.g., service providers, freight forwarders, IT maintenance technicians, etc.).
Your personal data shall not under any circumstances be disseminated to unknown persons.
You may at any moment exercise your rights pursuant to applicable laws on personal data protection including the right to obtain confirmation about the existence of your personal data at the Data Controller, and to know their source and to obtain their integration, updating, rectification, cancellation, anonymization, blocking for law infringement or to object to their processing on legitimate grounds, as well as revoke your consent to processing by emailing: [email protected]
You agree to indemnify and hold NQY harmless from all damages, costs, liabilities, suits, judgments, penalties, expenses, obligations, losses, claims, actions, costs and expenses (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees and expenses), relating to or arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use or any use of the Website by you.
1. The Promoter: NQYHAIR (part of The Brand Business Group Ltd), Brook House, Church Lane, Garforth, England LS25 1HB. Company registration no. GB 09416288.
2. The Supplier: NQYHAIR (part of The Brand Business Group Ltd).
3. Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), excluding employees and their immediate families (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent and/or “step” family), of The Promoter, associated agents or anyone professionally connected with the prize promotion.
4. Promotional Period: Please see the individual promotion for its promotional period.
5. Entry Instructions: Please see the individual prize promotion for its entry instructions.
6. Only one entry per person per prize promotion, unless otherwise stated in the individual promotion. All additional entries will be disqualified.
7. Any entries that the Promoter considers (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal, racist, copied, offensive, cruel, fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified.
8. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition, such as, and without limitation, multiple email accounts, multiple reproduced or computer-generated entries, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter, or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void. Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery or receipt. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, lost due to technical reasons, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered or not received for any reason whatsoever.
9. The Prize: Please see the individual prize promotion for details of the prize.
10. Winner Selection: The winner(s) will either be randomly selected by a computerised random generator, or for skills-based entries, shall be judged based on the judging criteria set out in the promotion, by a panel determined by the Promoter as being most appropriate to satisfying the judging criteria.
11. Winner Notification: The winners will be notified by email via the account provided at point of entry within 14 days of the closing date and will have 14 days from notification to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within this timeframe the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and will award the prize to a reserve drawn at the same time as the original judging.
12. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the prize promotion and acceptance of the prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of the prize.
13. General: The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into relating to the decision. Entry to a competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part. The prizes are not transferable and cannot be resold.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify winners and ask for proof of identity, age and address, and to withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
17. You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph, competition submission (the content you have submitted to enter), excluding certain personal identifiable data that will not be shared publicly, and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
18. By entering the Promotion, each entrant grants the Promoter a world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty free and sub-licensable right and licence to use reproduce, modify, adapt, publish or display (in whole or in part) any intellectual property contained in the content of their entry, without royalty, payment or other compensation. Each Entrant agrees not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrants that they have full authority to grant such rights.
19. The name and county of the winners can be obtained by emailing the Promoter 28 days after the prize promotion closing date on [email protected]
20. The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that it regards as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion. Those who try to circumvent the entry process and/or entry instructions by any method, will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
21. Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, neither the Promoter nor Supplier accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoters liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
22. If for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
23. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
24. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries, winner notifications or prizes. The Promoter or its agencies will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of The Promoter or its agencies.
25. Where a prize is provided by a 3rd party Supplier, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and The Supplier is responsible for prize fulfilment.
26. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
28. The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into to the contrary.
29. The Promotion and these terms and conditions, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.
30. Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share with the Promoter will be kept secure and only used in line with these terms and conditions unless the entrant has opted into future marketing from the Promoter. By entering the promotion, entrants agree that their information may be used by the Promoter to administer the promotion.